30 Mart 2011 Çarşamba

Let Kids Rule the School By SUSAN ENGEL

While I was taking ESL courses, I learned that if the teaching is based on teacher-centered, students may not be interested in course. Most students want to create their own teaching and learning environment. When I was a young (I am not old though), I wish I could choose the concept of courses. However, what I am thinking now is how students can choose the best curriculum for themselves because students do not have enough idea about what they will learn. Actually, they can tell their idea about teaching methods or they can create an activity for themselves and it means that the lesson should be student-centered. While I was reading this article, I thought that it is a kind of game because if you are a leader in the game, you are really eager to do everything since you direct the game. Hence, if you are a part of Independent Project, you can control what you are doing and you can think about how to improve yourself. Therefore, students should have a right to say something about their education in order not be regretful later.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder