17 Mart 2011 Perşembe

LeSsOn LeSsOn LeSsOn


Since students have an idea about Industrial Revolution in lesson 1, they can be eager to participate class activities in lesson 2. Our second lesson will be based on the cause-effect and the negative-positive effect of technology. Since they will think about the past, they have to use their creativity. Our first lesson is based on ESL students.  It is good for me because English is not my native language and I can guess the difficulties for ESL students. Also, I felt really good because of the help of my group friends and they are really good about creativity when preparing exercises. Our second unit plan is totally for American students and they will learn their history. I am not sure how it can be easier for American students but since topic is related to technology, it will be better for them and they feel closer to topic. 

2 yorum:

  1. You are exactly right that you can guess the difficulties for ESL students, as you know like you my native language is not an English and I can feel the Esl students; how can they learn, what are the difficulties while they are learning ;) And, the topic technology is very good, I am sure that your lesson will be awesome;)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I love the fact that you are using your own experience to teach your students. It is a great resource, as you completely understand the reality of what you are teaching and they have a connection to you and a personal example. I think that technology is a good topic for discussing language barriers/hardships as well (for example, it took me a long time and looking at an English blog page in order to be able to figure out which clickable thing on here was going to allow me to leave you a comment, hah).

    YanıtlaSil