4 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba

Computers in Classroom

In the beginning of the classroom, I had no idea about software and different programs. I learned several things about technology and programs. I hope I do not forget all of them. I need to practice to improve myself but unfortunately, I am sure that I will not use much of them. Because I hope I will be an English teacher and using authentic material is important in my department. However, I think that the programs which I learned are beneficial for listening and writing activities. I am sure that these activities will increase students’ motivation and concentration.

2 yorum:

  1. I think that it is great that you learned so much, and in terms of language, I think that there are quite a few programs in SMARTboard that can be used to build vocabulary at least and are in two languages.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. i agree with you merve :) but, we can use smartboard in our class and students can enjoy with it. Also, you are right that these tools are beneficial for listening and writing activities.

    YanıtlaSil