31 Ocak 2011 Pazartesi

Computers in the Classroom

Technology !! What is it? I heard many things that i have never heard before. I am really excited what they are. The videos we watched in the lesson are really interesting especially teaching in the 21st century. I thought when i was in elementary school, what were their teaching tools? Perhaps, technology is not common in my country's (Turkey) school, however i believe that it will be part of our lesson soon :)


1 yorum:

  1. I love your Inspector Gadget diagram! What a great way to think about all the different aspects of education. I admire how excited you are to learn about all the new things that technology has to offer. At first I was terrfied and a little discouraged. All I could focus on was how much I didn't know and how slow I seemed to be learning. You are in a totally new place trying to master a different language and your excitement and anticipation put my fears to shame! You are going to be my example of how I should be viewing this class. :)

    YanıtlaSil